Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shop - A - Palooza Saturday

Just got back from a full day of treasure hunting and stocking the Brass Armadillo booth.  I have been meaning to stop into some thrift stores in Sun City. I was under the mistaken belief that they were only open on Saturday mornings but discovered that they keep regular weekday hours also so I now have a few places to add to my usual route.  Unfortunately, the thrifts didn't yield much. Anything remotely well-known as collectible was marked up to regular retail prices.  I did manage to find a few items that I can sell at a reasonable price but nothing to write home (or a blog post) about so please feel free instead to browse my Ruby Lane shop and enjoy these pictures of items I added to my booth (Brass Armadillo Booth 204, Cactus and I-17, Phoenix AZ).


Alamo Pottery Vase


Georges Briard Serving Tray


Franciscan Coronado Serving Platter


Franciscan Coronado Serving Plate


Orchard Ware Cups and Saucers.

Feel free to e-mail me if you're interested in any of these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment